Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 7, PP day CRUISE diet

This will be my last example diet day as my systems for Dukaning are up and running now. There is considerable organisation and food preparation to be successful on this diet. To finish this week, I have a PP day on the CRUISE diet.

Measure out 1.25 litres of water to drink in the morning, and 1.25 l for the afternoon.
Take vitamin capsule.
Black coffee no sugar.

Breakfast 8.30am
200 ml of forme yoghurt

When next hungry 10am
3 oatbran muffins
White coffee with natvia

11 am black coffee

Finish first bottle of water by noon.

When next hungry have lunch 1.15 pm
Hot smoked salmon and Dukan mayonaise

When next hungry 4.30 pm
meatballs
2 cups herbal tea with Natvia

5.30 pm
meatballs
Black tea with Natvia

Finish second 1.25 L bottle of water by 6pm

7.30 Dinner
Altamtic salmon fillet with Dukan mayo

9.00
Yoghurt 200ml

7.30 dinner
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Dry fried Atlantic Salmon (seasoned with lemon pepper) and served with Dukan mayo.

Supper Yoghurt
4 sugar free marshmallows

Slim tea.

Note that this was Easter Sunday. I did not have any chocolate, nor did I crave any either. I admit, I did avoid being near any hot cross buns as their smell is normally too tempting.

In general, I feel well, energised and balanced. It is a diet that suits me and my chemistry well. By the end of 7 days, I had dropped 3.5 kilos, feel more myself and am already over a third of the way there. I am quite comfortable that I can continue the cruising process for another 6-8 weeks to lose the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment